Adam L. Bantner, II
ADAM L BANTNER III – EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, & BAR ADMISSIONS
- Florida State University College of Law
- Florida Southern College
- Florida Bar
- Federal Bar (Middle District of Florida)
- Greater Brandon Chamber of Commerce (Board Member, Past Government & Economic Advisory Council Chairman )
- Past Member of Board of County Commissioners’ Citizens Advisory Committee
- Tampa Tiger Bay Club (Past President)
- Valrico FishHawk Chamber of Commerce (Vice President)
- Spurlino Family YMCA Advisory Board
- Rotary Club of Fishhawk/Riverview
- Hillsborough County Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys (Past President)
- East Hillsborough Bar Association (Board Member)
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Hillsborough Virtual Bar Association (Founder)
- Board Certified in Criminal Trial Law Since 2016
- Super Lawyers Rising Star every years since 2012
- Florida Trend Legal Elite in 2020
- AVVO Perfect “10.0” rating
A Criminal Defense Attorney that Delivers Results
Adam L. Bantner, II is a Board Certified Criminal Trial Law Attorney representing those accused of crimes in Hillsborough and Polk Counties. When you are facing criminal charges, you want an expert in your corner. The Florida Bar has recognized Adam as an expert criminal defense attorney.
Adam Bantner has been defending the accused since 2006 and is Past President of the Hillsborough County Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys.
Adam Bantner has tried over 30 jury trials, on charges ranging from driving on a suspended license to murder.
Adam is also a Brandon personal injury attorney. If you’ve been injured through no fault of your own, give us a call to see how we can help!
Adam approaches each case on the principle that every client deserves zealous representation, with attention to detail and to their individualized needs. His mission is to get the best possible result for every client, in every case, every time.
Adam has defended clients in trial charged with capital sexual battery, murder, various drug charges, and petitions for delinquency, petitions for dependency and termination of parental rights, and other charges. In his career, Adam has only defended the accused and has never prosecuted those charged with crimes.