Thomas Gallo graduated with honors from Rutgers University in 1974 with a Bachelor Of Arts degree. Mr. Gallo then attended the College of William & Mary, and graduated in 1977 with his Juris Doctor degree. Mr. Gallo is a member of both the Virginia State Bar and the Florida Bar. Thomas resides in Valrico, Florida with his wife Marcia. He has two sons and two beautiful granddaughters, all of whom keep him busy and very happy.
Thomas J. Gallo, Attorney, P.A., can help you answer these questions and help you plan to protect and provide for your family. Thomas is committed to the welfare of his clients. It is the most important thing to him. He provides peace of mind about their estate planning, which is not only going to affect them, but also their families. He takes the time necessary to educate and inform his clients so they understand and make decisions that are best suited for them individually. At Valrico Law Group P.A., it is not about forms, it is about people. We are building relationships with our clients.
Trusted Professional Service
- A Will can be used to orderly pass your possessions to the specific family members that you direct.
- A Living Trust is a more sophisticated mechanism for providing for your family and future generations, while minimizing, or eliminating, Probate costs, and deal with Estate Tax issues.
- Living Wills, Medical Directives and Powers Of Attorney help insure that your wishes will be carried out, even if an incapacity prevents you from making these decisions.
- In addition, we can help you protect your family’s assets by assisting you in forming the proper business entity, that will either minimize your personal liability, lowering your taxes, or a combination of both.
- If you are buying or selling a house or business, we can prepare or review a contract that will best protect your interests, and maximize your position.